Nursery Owl Pattern Boots
- Production time: 5-7 business days
- Est. Delivery Time: USA 10-25 Days; Worldwide 20-40 Business Days depending on the country. (With destination tracking)
- Features eco-friendly leather with a double-sided print and rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Soft textile lining with sturdy construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality rubber outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Faux Fur Boots
- The exterior features an eco-friendly soft faux suede print with rounded toe construction.
- High quality rubber outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- The Inner lining features a cozy faux padding constructed of 80% cotton and 20% polyester to keep your feet warm.
- Constructed with eco-friendly, cruelty-free standards – no animal products are used in the construction of these boots.
- To remove dirt use a damp soft cloth and let dry overnight. Do not use harsh detergents which can damage the print.
After an order has been placed, it is promptly sent to one of our 4 fulfillment centers where we will produce and ship your item(s) within 2-10 business days. Below are expected delivery times based on your location.
Standard Shipping Times
United States: 5 - 20 business days
Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand: 10 - 20 business days
Others Countries: 20-60 Days
DHL/FedEx Shipping Times
Worldwide: Estimated 7 - 10 business days
**Please note that, sometimes, if you order more than one item, we will send you in different packages.
Please allow 12 - 20 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
You can lookup your order status in real time by entering your order information on the Track Order page. CLICK HERE
Have you read our FAQs? It might be faster than waiting for our reply.